.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Korea!

Monday, July 24, 2006

What Is Wrong With Koreans???
(rhetorical question, but if you have an answer feel free to contribute it)

Ok, so an update on what's up. After 2nd hour the phone in my classroom rang. It was my co-teacher. She says, "What are you doing?"

"Uh, I'm just in the classroom wondering what's going on today..."
"I am in 6-1 room. [6th grade class 1. Late last week she taught that class because the teacher was sick]. I will be here tomorrow, also."
"Oh...Ok."
"So you have today free."
"Ok, thanks. I'm sorry for you!"

Is it just me, or would it have been more prudent to let me know this before school started instead of after the 2nd class of the day? Also, I still don't know why I didn't have my 1st hour class since I teach that with a different teacher. Oh well. I feel bad now, like I should be planning all kinds of camp stuff. But I don't want to...I'd rather wait and finish my camp stuff the week before camp when I have to come in to school and...plan camp stuff. I have a feeling the teachers are beginning to think I'm really lazy about school stuff. Which is partly true, but more just that I have no idea what's really going on so I don't feel I can do anything.

2 Comments:

  • WTF???????

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 7/24/2006 12:50 PM  

  • You know, Sunny's family acts like that a lot. Sunny even never really has any idea of what's going on with his own family....like Sunmi's wedding. Maybe there's a gene for arbitrariness.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/24/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home